100+/- Acres - Oroville / Tonasket
- FSA Owned - Title Obtained.
- 100+/- FSA Irrigated & Dry Pasture Acres
- w/ Improvements
- 2 Tracts Offered Separately
- Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 2 PM
- Whistler's Family Restaurant - Tonasket, WA
These two auction tracts are located generally 7 miles south of Oroville, Washington in Okanogan County.
Tract 1 is northwesterly of Hwy 97 and consists of 3 tax parcels accessed from Hwy 97 along the east boundary.
Tract 2 is 1500' south of Tract 1, east of Hwy 97 with access from Hwy 97 along the west boundary.
The residential improvement is sited on Tract 1.
This area of Okanogan County is historically utilized as rural residential or part time farming operations.
- Tract 1 water is conveyed under a water right certificate dated June 1905 for 480 gpm, from April 1 to September 20 annually.
- Tract 2 has 22.50 acres of water rights from Oroville Tonasket Irrigation District at $137.50 per water right acre.
- Water is delivered from OTID under pressure.
- NO DOMESTIC WATER.
- 1.5 story 1660 sf single family residence with 1240 sf basement of wood frame construction on concrete foundation built in 1989. Cedar roofing, metal framed windows, wood heat.
- 1200 sf forage shelter of wood frame, metal roofing, dirt floor construction.
- 1120 sf labor dwelling with concrete foundation, cement block walls, metal roofing.
Zoning & Taxes
SW ¼ of NW ¼ of Section 31, Township 33N, Range 26 E, W.M., Okanogan County, WA. Zoned Okanogan County Agricultural (AG).
Okanogan Tax Parcel: 3927273002 River Frontage
- Assessor Acres: 22.80
- 2015 Tax Assessment: $357.70
Okanogan Tax Parcel: 3927341004 River Frontage
- Assessor Acres: 28.80
- 2015 Tax Assessment: $2,049.42
Okanogan Tax Parcel: 3927340022 w/ Residence
- Assessor Acres: 22.63
- 2015 Tax Assessment: $448.22
Okanogan Tax Parcel: 3927350053
- Assessor Acres: 23.47
- 2015 Tax Assessment: $1,441.70
- Bidding Requires Pre-Qualification.
- Cash at closing on or before November 20th.
- Subject to seller confirmation and acceptance of bid.
- A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the selling price.
- $5,000 cashiers check, per tract, made payable to Baines Title Company will be required to secure bidder participation in addition to proof of adequate financial resources to close on the property.
- A minimum deposit of 10% of the purchase price will be required as earnest money at the close of the oral auction. The $5,000 bidder deposit will be applied to that percentage. Buyers should be prepared to issue a personal check for the balance due in excess of the bidder deposit.
- Bidder deposits will be returned to non-purchasing auction participants at the close of the oral auction.
PROPERTY INFORMATION PACKET
- FSA Oroville Auction Terms & Conditions
- Title Commitment
- Well Water Report
- Plat Map
- 3927340022 Combined Parcel Data - 1
- 3927273002 Combined Parcel Data - 1
- 3927341004 Combined Parcel Data - 1
- 3927350053 Combined Parcel Data - 2
- FSA Oroville Invitation, Bid, & Acceptance
- FSA Oroville Addendum October 2015
- FSA Buildings Addendum 2 to Invitation to Bid
- Law of Real Estate Agency