11/13/13 - Colfax Commercial Bldg
Whitman County Surplus Real Estate
5,800+/- sq ft Commercial Building, Corner Location
123 N Main St, Colfax, former “Elks” Building
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 2:00pm
At Kincaid Real Estate, 809 N Main, Colfax WA
Property Information Session
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 1:30-3:00pm
At subject property, 123 N Main, Colfax WA
Day of Auction 1:00-2:00 pm at Kincaid Real Estate
Present bidder deposit and evidence of ability to close
Abbreviated Sale Terms
· Bidding requires pre-qualification.
· A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the selling price per parcel.
· Bidder Deposits: $2,500.
· Bidder deposit required at time of registration, IN THE FORM OF A CASHIERS CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO GARY LIBEY TRUST.
· Earnest Money Deposit: At the close of the real estate auction, successful bidders will be required to provide a minimum earnest money deposit of ten percent (10% - minimum $2500) of the purchase price payable to GARY LIBEY TRUST. The cashier’s check Bidder Deposit will be applied to that percentage. Buyer must be prepared to issue a personal check for the balance due in excess of the bidder deposit, made payable to GARY LIBEY TRUST, to complete the earnest money deposit requirement.
· Terms: Cash at closing on or before December 13, 2013.
· Closing at the office of Gary Libey, Attorney, 409 N Main, Colfax, WA.
· Parcels are being sold by legal descriptions, not acres.
· Property information packets including complete sales terms and bidder information available at kincaidrealestate.com or by calling 509-397-4434.