119+/- Farm & Timberland Acres near Farmington, WA
- 67+/- Crop Acres; 52+/- Timberland Acres.
- Highly productive wheat and barley area.
- 2013 Taxes - $848.
- In cooperation with and brokered by Mark Bottles Real Estate Services.
- A 10% Buyer Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final selling price.
- $2,500 Bidder Deposit made payable to Gary Libey Trust
- Closing on or before October 16, 2014
- Closing Agent is Gary Libey Attorney, Colfax, WA
From Farmington, WA
travel east on Farmington Road approximately 2.5 miles.
Road turns south into Evergreen Road. Travel 1+/- miles south past the Pine Creek Road.
Property is on left (east) just as road makes 90° right (west) turn
Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 1pm at Palouse Empire Fair Community Bldg 4 miles west of Colfax, WA on Highway 26.