194+/- Farmland Acres - Colfax, WA
- Broker Participation Available.
- MLS #9939722
- 137+/- tillable acres including 24.2 acres CRP; 19-20” rainfall area.
- 57+/- non-tillable acres including 5+/- acres of timber and 5+/- acres of pasture.
- Three bedroom (1 unfin), 3 bath, 2400 sq ft Valley Quality mfrd home on full, unfinished basement.
Attached 2-car garage. Surrounding area abounds with deer, moose, game birds and other wildlife.
- A 10% Buyer Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final selling price.
- $5,000 in the form of a cashier's check made payable to Pioneer Title Co and presented during registration, day of auction.
- Cash at closing on or before October 16, 2014
Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 1pm at Palouse Empire Fair Community Bldg 4 miles west of Colfax, WA on Highway 26.
From Colfax - Hwy 26: N on Green Hollow Rd, 5 miles, left on Manning Rd.
Lane is 3/4 mile to mailbox/lane on left. Property best viewed by continuing past lane & up hill.
Can also be accessed from Morely Rd 2 miles west of Colfax off Hwy 26: 1.5 miles to Bob Scholz Rd.
Turn right, approx 3.5 miles to property on the right.
A cooperating broker referral fee will be paid to the appropriately licensed real estate broker whose pre-registered prospect successfully closes on this sale.
Participating brokers must follow all guidelines set by the Listing Broker and must complete and submit to the Listing Broker a Cooperation Agreement Between Brokers no later than 1 p.m. on Fri Sept 12, 2014.
Agreements may be obtained from the Listing Broker.
No agent will be recognized on a prospect who has previously contacted or been contacted by the Seller or its representatives.
Registered broker(s) must have shown their client(s) the property.
Registered broker(s) and their client(s) must attend the auction.