223+/- Acres Adams Co Farmland
Sale Price: $138,600
- 223.23 acres including 211 acres of farm land seeded to Blue bunch, Sherman and Secar wheatgrasses.
- All the farmland is in the Conservation Reserve Program. (CRP) at $59.05 per acre. The CRP payment per year is $12,229.25 1/3 to the former operator Darrell Evens and 2/3 to Maughan Et.Al. The CRP contract runs through the year 2014. Darrell Evens looks after anything needing attention as part of his rental split of the CRP contract. The CRP contract is transferable. Next payment due September 2013.
- Balance of acreage in shrub step and native grasses.
- Property has blacktop road frontage on 2 sides and 3 phase power.
- LEGAL; Government lots 1 and 2 and the East Half of the Northwest Quarter, and the West Half of the Northeast Quarter of Section 31, Township 19 North, Range 34, E.W.M., situate in the County of Adams, State of Washington, EXCEPT the South 60 feet of the South Half of the Northwest Quarter of said section as conveyed to Adams County by deed recorded in Book 44 of Deeds, Page 144 and EXCEPT a 60 foot strip of land conveyed to Adams County by deed recorded in Volumn 44 od Deeds, Page 148, and EXCEPT that portion conveyed to the State of Washington by Deed recorded November 15, 1972, in Volume 24 of Recorded Instruments, pages 261 & 262.
Thursday, March 14, 2013 – 2 PM
Maughan Et. Al.
View 223+/- Acres - Real Estate Auction in a larger map
- Location Map
- FSA Data & Map
- Soil Survey & Map
- Title Commitment
- Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Lease Agreement
- Terms & Conditions
Abbreviated Sale Terms
• Bidding requires pre-qualification
• 10% Buyer Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the selling price.
• Bidder Deposit – $5,000 cashier check, payable to Steven H Sackmann Trust of Othello, WA will be required for bidder registration.
• Earnest Money Deposit – Successful bidders will be required to provide a minimum earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the purchase price payable to Sackmann Law at the close of the real estate auction. The cashier’s check Bidder Deposits will be applied to that percentage. Buyers must be prepared to issue personal checks for the balance due in excess of the bidder deposit to be made payable to Steven H Sackmann Trust to complete the earnest money deposit requirements.
• Terms – Cash at closing, no later than April 12, 2013.
• All sale offers are subject to confirmation & acceptance by Seller.
• Auction Tract is being sold by legal description, not acres.
• Property Inspection: At viewer discretion. Please contact Booker Auction Co. at 509-297-9292.