WA Auctioneer License #2144 | WA Brokerage License #8875 | Managing Broker - Merle Booker
Absentee Bid FormPlease review the terms.
Absentee Bidding Terms
- 1. All bids must be received no later than 5:00 pm on the day before the auction date.
- 2. Bids are entered for the lowest amount and then incrementally raised using the prevailing increments. For example, a $2000 bid might start at $500 and be raised by $100 increments up to, but not exceeding, the maximum bid amount. We will purchase for you at the lowest incremental price.
- 3. Booker Auction Company does not guarantee the year, condition, description or suitability of any item.
- 4. Bidder acknowledges that the Absentee bid is accepted on the express condition that the bidder will not have any claim against the auctioneer or its employees if the auctioneer fails, for any reason to bid on behalf of the bidder.
- 5. Booker Auction Company appreciates the time you take to participate in our auctions and we will do everything possible to submit your absentee bid. However, there are no guarantees – just our “best effort” promise!
- 6. Successful absentee bidders will be notified by phone or email. Unsuccessful bidders will not be notified. There are varying terms for each auction that will affect the purchase price of the item you are bidding on. Sales tax may be applicable in some areas. Please review auction terms before bidding.
- 7. Equipment loading and transport are purchaser’s responsibility. Final removal dates will vary by auction, contact us for clarification.
- 8. Once a bid is placed, it cannot be reduced or withdrawn after 5:00 pm on the day before the auction date.
- 9. By placing an absentee bid, bidder (name indicated in "Your Name" field) is granting permission to be placed on our email contact list, using the email provided in the "Your Email" field. Bidder may opt out at any time.