Daycare Facility - Sunnyside
317 S. 9th Street & 316 S. 8th Street
- Seller: Craft3, A Washington Non-Profit Corporation
The subject property includes 2 separate tax parcels adjacently located at 316 S. 8th Street and 317 S. 9th Street in Sunnyside, Washington being offered as a single unit sale. Each lot parcel has direct access from the relative street of its address with paved streets, curbs, sidewalks and street lighting. City water, sewer, natural gas, telephone and electrical power are available utilities.
316 S 8th Street is site to a 1965 2,785 sf concrete block ‘multi-purpose school’ type structure deemed of average quality and condition with composition roofing, textured drywall, metal sash windows, forced air gas and central air conditioning.
Paved parking covers an area adjacent to S 8th Street with the structure east of said parking. 317 S 9th Street hosts a playground area cross-fenced separately from the entire fenced lot with some trees and ground cover. More complete details are available on the Yakima County Assessor's parcel data links
- Bidding requires pre-qualification
- 10% Buyer Premium added to final bid to determine selling price.
- $5000 Deposit in form of Cashier’s Check made to First American Title, is required to bid.
- Closing No Later than Dec 2, 2014 at First American Title Co - Yakima, WA.
- Subject to seller confirmation & acceptance of bid
Online Only- Oct 20 thru Oct 28.
Click Here to Register and Bid.
No warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, including but not limited to: acreages, dimensions and or square footage of buildings, production of wells or the condition of any of the aforementioned. The same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions and withdrawal without notice. Buyer and his agent are responsible for independently verifying all presented information
- 317 S. 9th Street & 316 S. 8th Street, Sunnyside, WA