2.3+/- Acres Farmhouse & Improvements - Odessa, WA
Estate of Larry D. Schroeder
- Bidding Requires Pre-Qualification
- Cash at closing on or before November 6, 2018
- All offers are subject to Seller confirmation and acceptance of bid.
- A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the selling price.
- $5.000 cashier’s check bidder deposit made payable to and delivered to Pioneer Title Company, Davenport, WA or ACH deposits to Booker Auction Company are required to secure bidding participation, in addition to proof of adequate financial resources to close on the property. (See Sale Terms & Conditions.)
- A minimum deposit of 10% of the purchase price will be required as earnest money at the close of the sale. The bidder deposit will be applied to that percentage. Buyers should be prepared to issue a personal check for the balance due in excess of the bidder deposit.
- Preview dates for house and personal property - Sept 22~11-2, Sept 29~11-2 & Oct 3~10-3
- 1900’s 1532 SF 3-Bed/2-Bath Farmhouse
- Metal Siding & Roof
- Earth Woodstove
- Whitfield Pellet Stove
- Raised Covered Slab Porch
- 30’ x 24’ Detached 2-Bay Garage
- 32’ x 50’ Machine Shop w/ Concrete Floor
- 24’x 24’ Grainary w/ 12’ x 12’ Lean-to, 15’ x 10’ Lean-to, 12’ x 20’ Shop
- 10’x14.5’ Well House
- 50.8’ x 51.5’ Metal Storage Shed
2064 Hopp Road North - Southeast of town
- East on WA-28 E/W 1st Ave
- Continue to follow WA-28 E
- Turn right onto Hopp Rd N stay on Hopp Rd 4.5 miles, Destination on left