39+/- Acres w/ Improvments - White Swan, WA
FSA OWNED - TITLE OBTAINED
Auction Location: BW Vintage Valley Inn, Zillah, WA
- December 5, 2018~1pm.
- Bidding Requires Pre-Qualification.
- Cash at closing on or before January 8, 2018.
- All offers are subject to Seller confirmation and acceptance of bid.
- A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the selling price.
- $5.000 bidder deposit is required to secure bidding participation, in addition to proof of adequate financial resources to close on the property.
- A minimum deposit of 10% of the purchase price will be required as earnest money at the close of the sale. The bidder deposit will be applied to that percentage.
- Buyers should be prepared to issue a personal check for the balance due in excess of the bidder deposit.
- Property inspection is at view discretion. House inspection, contact:
Ranch Improvements –
- 1930’s 1,148 SF 3-Bed/1.5-Bath Farmhouse w/ 896 SF Finished Basement, Framed Construction, Concrete Foundation, Lap Siding & Metal Roof, Wood Stove & Propane Fueled Central Air.
- 1990 720 SF Detached Garage w/ (2) Overhead Doors, (1) Walk-in Door, Framed Construction w/ Concrete Foundation and Floor.
- Wapato Irrigation District Water Rights – 40 Acres at $79/Water Right Acre or Senior Water Right.
- 15 HP 3,500 RPM Century Motor w/ Furnac Panel, Berkley Centrifugal Pump, Wheel & Hand Lines.
1001 Mint Road, White Swan, WA