425+/- Acres - Springdale, WA
Tract 2 did not sell.
Peaceful & Private setting for livestock or farming operations.
- South of Springdale, east of HWY 231.
- near or on Johnson-Hidden Road.
- Has been in Alfalfa/Grass for several years.
- Beautiful building sites.
- Selling a legal description, not acres.
- No contingencies.
- Subject to seller confirmation.
- Sellers: Fred Bresch & Jill Clark-Bresch.
The sellers are offering financing on a real estate contract subject to approval.
- Minimum Down Payment: 30%
- Interest Rate: 4%
- Payment Period: Monthly
- Term: 15-year amortization
- Camas Valley Grange - Springdale, WA
- 208 N Main St, Springdale, WA 99173
- on the corner of N Main and W Shaffer Ave.
- Registration 12pm-1pm, day of auction.
- 2014 Farm Bill Fact Sheet
- Auction Sale Terms & Conditions
- FSA Abbreviated 156 Farm Record
- FSA Maps
- Conservation Easement
- Timber Management Requirements
- Stevens County Current Use Notice To Purchasers
- FARM AND AG PLAN
- NCRS Soil Map
- Sales Tracts Map
- Legal Description - Tract 1
- Legal Description - Tract 2
- Tract 1 Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Tract 1 Stevens County Assessor Data
- Tract 2 Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Tract 2 Stevens County Assessor Data
- Tract 1 Title Commitment
- Tract 2 Title Commitment
- The Law of Real Estate Agency
CONTACT US ABOUT PROPERTY
Auctioneer/Broker - Merle Booker 509-492-1998
Booker Auction Co.