629+/- Forested Acres - Yakima County, WA
A peaceful nature getaway. Abundant wildlife. Recreation. Hunting.
Location & Description
- Section 30, Township 13, Range 15, Yakima County, Washington.
- 22+/- miles west of Yakima, north of Ahtanum Road.
- South Fork of Cowiche Creek meanders west to east through the property.
- Elevation ranges from 3700 to 4850+/- feet.
- US Forest Service adjoins west side, DNR adjoins east and south sides, Robert S Anderson adjoins north side.
- Timber Rights are leased.
- May be sub-divided into 80 Acre parcels.
- Online Bidding Only.
- October 10 through October 24, 2017.
- 10% Buyer Premium added to high bid to determine sale price.
- Minimum Earnest Money Deposit equal to 10% of contract price due upon being awarded winning bid.
- Bidder Deposit will be applied to that Earnest Money Deposit.
- Purchaser must be prepared to issue additional funds for the balance due in excess of bidder deposit.
- $25,000 Bidder Deposit Required for bidding participation
- Wire Bidder Deposit to Sackmann Trust account. Contact Sackmann Law at 509-488-5636 for wire instructions.
- Cash or Seller Approved Financing due at closing no later than Nov 22, 2017.
- Closing at Sackmann Law Office in Othello, WA.
Seller Financing upon Pre-Approval
- 35% Cash Down at Closing
- 4.5% Interest
- 10-year Amortization w/ Quarterly Payments
- Contact Booker Auction Co. for Financing Application
- REAL ESTATE CONTRACT
- Yakima County Parcel Data
- Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Title Commitment
- Law of Real Estate Agency
- Booker Auction Co.
- WA Auctioneer License #2144
- WA Brokerage License #8875
- Managing Broker - Merle Booker