80+/- Acres & 8 City Lots - Farmington, WA
Farmland 1.5 Miles NW of town & City Lots 1-8 on Washington Street
East ½ of NW ¼ of S36, T19N, R45 EWM, Whitman Co, WA
- AUCTION LOCATION Farmington Community Building
- E 203 Main St, Farmington WA
- In CRP - 8 years remaining on contract.
- Bidder Registration 10:30-11:00am, day of auction.
- 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final selling price.
- Bidding requires prequalification and Bidder Deposit: Parcel 1 $5,000, Parcel 2 $800.
- Bidder Deposit in a cashier’s check made payable to Pioneer Title Company.
- Selling legal description – not acres – with no contingencies.
- 10% earnest money due on day of auction if you are a successful bidder.
- Cash and possession at closing on or before Nov. 6, 2018.
- Closing at Pioneer Title Co., 840 SE Bishop Blvd, Ste. 102, Pullman, WA 99163
- See complete Terms and Conditions & Purchase and Sale Agreement for details.
- Title report available upon request from Kincaid Real Estate.
Butch Booker, Broker 509-397-4434
- FROM FARMINGTON north on Farmington Rd/Tekoa Farmington Rd 1.5 mi, Left on Auvil-Wagner Rd