Loadout for lots 140 to 390
- Wednesday Nov 15 ~ 9:00a to 4:30p.
- Thursday Nov 16 ~ 9:00a to 4:30p.
- BAC (Booker Auction Co) will be available with forklift to load palletized items on NOV 15th & 16th.
- BAC will collect payment onsite in Odessa Wednesday & Thursday.
- All items not removed by Thursday are subject to forfeit.
- Building will be locked on Friday, if you are unable to make removal dates, we can set outside at your own risk.
- Credit cards will be ran Thursday afternoon if buyer has not made contact with BAC regarding alternative payment.
Loadout for lots 1 to 140
- Contact Justin Miller to schedule appointment 509-993-2890.
- Loading cost will be paid to J&M Fabrication.
- Scheduling begins November 20.
- Deadline for removal of all items is December 22.
- All Items must be paid for in full before removal.
- No items will be removed on November 14th.
- Items above lot 200 must be removed by Nov 16 at 5pm, forklift available for palletized items at an estimated rate of $85/hour.
- Removal of lots 1-130 will begin on Nov 20 (crushing line, tanks, refining equipment).
- Buyers are responsible to make disconnecting and loading arrangements with J&M Fabrication, Justin Miller 509-993-2890.
- J&M Fabrication will bill at an estimated range of $85 to $300/hr. based on loading requirements.
- All equipment must be removed by Dec 22, 2017; any items remaining are subject to forfeiture.
A driver's license or online approval will be required for bidder registration and will be retained by Booker Auction Company as well as a credit card. Cash or approved check, Wire Transfers, VISA or MC (only), day of Auction.
A 12% handling fee will be added to the final bid for items purchased online for each item.
Washington Sales Tax is applicable
All personal and company checks are subject to approval and will be documented by photo id. New bidders (those without a positive Booker Auction purchase history) will need a statement from their financial institution confirming their "good standing"; plus driver's license and viable credit card.
Due to plant layout, certain lots will need to be removed before other lots.
Plant has one main entry for access.
Titled Vehicle Buyers
Titles for vehicles purchased will be transferred within 45 days of Auction, or upon receipt of required purchaser signatures and/or documentation (i.e. scale weights, DOT#, UBI #, etc.) unless held by a secured party. Booker Auction Company will not be liable for any processing fees, customs fees, port fees and/or delivery of purchased items from point-of-sale fees or any other fees not heretofore listed. There will be a negotiable $150 Documentary Services fee added to the purchase of all titled equipment
NOTE! No items may be removed until satisfactory payment has been made! Seller and/or Booker Auction Co. reserves the right to maintain possession of any item sold until funds (checks, drafts, or purchase orders) are verified.
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT RECOURSE.
All advertising information was obtained from sources deemed reliable. Although every precaution has been taken to assure accuracy, the seller and Booker Auction Co., shall not be liable for errors and/or omissions. Announcements made by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction take precedence over printed matter. Booker Auction Co. may, under certain conditions, bid on behalf of the seller, lien holder and/or pre-approved absentee buyers. All items immediately become the responsibility of the purchaser after being sold. Booker Auction Co. is not responsible for accidents. By registering to bid at this auction, bidder agrees to sale terms.
For Sale $1,495,000
click image to advance slideshow
Great agriculture & livestock base of operations and land acquisition.
- 766 S. Thacker Road, Othello, WA.
- Farm Unit 73, Block 49.
- East Columbia Basin Irrigation District.
Details & Description
- 3553 sqft Nice Brick Home - 3 Bed / 2.5 Bath - built 1991.
- w/ 3 Bay Garage.
- 26 x 61 Manufactured Home - 2 Bed / 2 Bath - built 1995.
- w/ Detached Garage.
- Booker Auction Co.
- WA Auctioneer License #2144
- WA Brokerage License #8875
- Managing Broker - Merle Booker