WA Auctioneer License #2144 | WA Brokerage License #8875 | Managing Broker - Merle Booker
Northwest Farm Equipment Auction
Many of our clients experience problems while using Internet Explorer or "Edge" browsers
Registration and Payment
- Your credit card is required to bid, but will not be charged for your purchases
- If you are a successful bidder, an email will be sent to you by Booker Auction Company
- All Invoices will be sent out with payment instructions and equipment locations and contacts
- Software does not show you if you are a winning bidder after the auction if you have any questions please call and verify
- Don't use Internet Explorer or "Edge" browsers.
- Some Lots will have a quantity and in the description, it will say that quantity times your bid amount will be your final bid, please be advised of these lots.
- A Bidding extension will happen as the lot closes out and active bidding happens in the last three minutes. A three-minute extension will be added on everytime a new bid is placed.
- Like-Kind items will be linked together so they will all sell out at the same time.
- Please call Booker Auction Company with any other questions - 509-297-9292
- Equipment is in different locations
- WA State Sales Tax is Applicable to some items
- Equipment Removal depends on the item
- Loaders are available at certain locations with timeframes on them, please read the lot information