INFORMATION WE GATHER
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS GATHERED FROM OUR WEBSITE VISITORS
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- The information is used to enhance the visitor experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GIVEN ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION
- Your personal information is accessible by Booker Auction Company.
THE SECURITY MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- A password/firewall protected storage matrix with heavy encryption.
- To further safeguard your personal information, we recommend updating your spyware/anti-virus definitions and only use the most current version of your selected browser.
- Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies, but we recommend you have them enabled to help us personalize your experience of our website.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.